Thursday, December 08, 2011

Testimony - English

LIFE! 
Man had discovered many things in this world, but there are many unanswered questions about death. Why Man dies? What is purpose of death? What is the purpose of death? What happens to man after death? So many people don’t know answers for these questions because they don’t think much about these things. I am also such a man who never thought about death. I had my own house, Father, Mother, Brothers & Sisters. At the age of fifteen, when my beloved father was in death bed, Doctors informed is that he will die soon. On that moment, I started thinking about death. If my father dies, where he will go? If I face death, what will happen to me? All these questions rose in my mind, I went to my classroom (I was studying 11th Standard on that time) There I saw my friend reading a book calmly. When I tried to talk to him, he asked me “My Friend if you die today, where you will go? How you will stand before the creator who created you and sent to this world?" I don’t have answers for his questions. I had faith in Heaven & Hell, but I cannot understand the truth left behind Heaven & Hell.

On those days I had done many sins in my life. It was written in my friends’ book that “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. “ (1 JOHN 1-8) because, Jesus said that when you see a girl with lust filled eyes, you have done prostitution with that girl. I have seen many bad pictures and read bad books. I too had thought that There are seven births for me and in my next birth, I will born as a dog or cat but the bible says that “Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment” (Hebrews 8-27) If it is like that, then what will happen if I am a drunkard and die as a drunkard, whether I will be born as a drunkard cat or dog in the next birth, as my character was not changed in my previous birth? So what will be the solution for this problem? It is sure that one day I will die and whoever born in this world will surely die one day. So is there any way to stop me from going to Hell. Jesus says that there is a way, “Those who believe in me will have life, even if they die” ( John 11-25) 

Let us see How this will happen, we have killed so many hens and goats in the name of Holy sacrifice in temples. This practice exists in most of the religions (except few) in the world. I myself had given hens as Holy sacrifice in temples But I had done that with out knowing the purpose of sacrifice. When I read Bible, I came to know the Truth that this bird or animal is killed or blood shedded, because of my sins. For the sins I had done, I had to suffer or die –as per Gods command but instead of that I kill the Bird or Animal in my place and give it as a sacrifice. In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. (Hebrews 9-22) But Bible says the blood of buffalos or goats don’t cleanse our sins. “It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.” (Hebrews 11-4) because these creatures are cheaper than human. For this purpose I cannot kill a man because it will be murder. Then, what is the way or solution to escape from the punishment for the sins I had done, whether Hell is the only result for my sins? No, surely there is a way. Here only, we come to know the True Love of God towards human. If God sits in Heaven itself saying that he loves man, then we would not have got the deliverance from our sins but, God came to earth as a man, as JESUS CHRIST. History also confirms this Universal Truth. (His disciple St.Thomas who came to India and lived in Chennai is also a Great Testimony) Even though Jesus had not done any sin, Sinless Jesus was nailed in the cross for the punishment of our sins. He carried our sins in the cross and suffered, shedded blood and died. He was not a dead God but raised himself after 3 days from death and won the death. when we believe this and accept him we will get deliverance from our sins and curses. No more sacrifices are required as Jesus Christ had done everything, for the forgiveness of our sins and salvation. All we have to do is get forgiveness for our sins by requesting Jesus to wash away our sins with his Holy blood and accept Jesus in our heart as our savior. 

My dear friend, Jesus asks “Even If you have lots of treasures, power, status in the world what is the use of that if your soul goes to Hell after death?” (Mathew 16-26) Hell is not One Day or Two Days it is eternal (Thousands of Years). Where do you want to go? because Jesus says “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.” (Luke 12-15) Our life in this world is very short, for this short life, we are planning a lot and worrying for Money and worldly things but what we do for our soul which is eternal. We have only one life to live and not seven births. We cannot go to Heaven with our sins as it is a Holy place. we can go to Heaven only if we repent for our sins and get forgiveness from Lord Jesus. When you believe and follow Jesus You will get a Good Life with Heavenly Peace. If you believe in Jesus Christ, he will deliver you from all your sins. Jesus Christ only has power to deliver you from all your sins and sinful characters.

Jesus Says “ Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” (John 8-36) 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son (Jesus Christ), that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3-16)

No comments: